Monday, May 24, 2010

Thank you Mom!

I have the best mom ever! Those of you that know her tell me that all the time, and I already knew, but she was the best helper this weekend. I stole her away from her grandson and she helped me pick out new plants (I am a very indecisive shopper), swept my entire patio (twice!), removed the dead plants from my first gardening attempt, rearranged five of the 40-some lb planters around the space and planted all the new shrubs and flowers (who better than the co-owner of a landscaping company?). I still have more to do, like paint the wall, but it is already so much more colorful and ready BBQ season. Since I hadn't shared pictures of the patio before, here are some before and afters...

From the real estate listing (note they had a wide-angled lens and this was before the building went up next door)

As of Saturday morning (the before)

Sunday Morning (after)

No comments:

Post a Comment